Barbados is home to some of the most beautiful and luxurious developments in the Caribbean. We have many property listings for a wide range of developments, and it is our goal to help you find the perfect property for you!

Development Properties We Sell

  • Land
  • Houses
  • Apartments
  • Townhouses
  • Property in Gated Communities
  • Property in Tennis, Golf, Marina, Polo, and Beachfront Communities
  • Country Properties

Buying Guide

Our services are free for buyers. Property owners pay our fees. Cash purchases are an option. However, if you cannot buy a property outright with cash, you can still buy it as long as you have written pre-approval for a mortgage from a financial institution. 10% of the total is required as a deposit, and the remaining 90% is due at closing. These transactions are made with the help of attorneys, through the legal process that usually closes in 3-6 months or less.

Other Ways We Can Help

We are experts in the Barbados real estate market, and we can help advise you about property buying essentials such as insurance, finance, attorneys, surveying, and valuations. Further, we are members of the Barbados Estate Agents and Valuers Association (BEAVA), which gives us access to listings from other reputable real estate agents. This expands the amount of listings we can provide you with.

If you are interested in purchasing great Caribbean real estate in an excellent Barbados development, then we would love to hear from you! We can help you find the perfect property for your needs. Please feel free to call us at 246-426-9469 to get started today!

Show More

Who We Are

About Global Estate Agency

If home is indeed where the heart is, then Global Estate Agency has been the brokerage pulse of the Barbados luxury real estate market since 2003.

View more

Why Choose Us

Global Estate Agency's Junior Sparks is the 2018 Agent of the Year | First-ever recipient of The George Ramsay Memorial Award via the Barbados Estate Agents and Valuers Association. 

Global Estate Agency's Junior Sparks makes international TV debut in the popular US reality television series, HGTV House Hunters International. Season 151, Episode 3 - Seaside Villa vs Crash Pad in Barbados. 

Global Estate Agency's Junior Sparks appears on the popular US reality television series, HGTV House Hunters International for the second time. Season 157, Episode 6 - Excess Baggage in Barbados.   

Global Estate Agency has a stronghold on market tendencies, a well-established business model, and a long list of satisfied clients.

Strong marketing mediums to get your property in front of prospects that reside in Europe, USA, Canada, China and more.

Representing sellers, buyers, landlords and renters since 2003. Real estate brokerage is simply our passion!

Over 30,000 people connected to Global Estate Agency's social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.

Our sister company focus on only the best rental properties for expats moving to Barbados and already living on island.

New website division launched for sought after properties for sale and rent, marketed exclusively by Barbados real estate mogul Junior Sparks. When you list your property with us exclusively, you get additional international marketing, aerial photography and website client login for 24/7 updates.

Over 300 Barbados property listings in our database and also we have access to over 100 external real estate agents' listings.

Client Reviews

Having lived and worked throughout the English-speaking Caribbean, I ended up spending alot of time with real estate a...
Joseph P. Herde view more