Land For Sale
Barbados is home to some of the most beautiful land in the world.
Whether you are looking for a rich green country pasture or land near a breathtaking Barbados beach, we have land for sale that can meet your needs.
Areas we sell
land in include
- Royal Westmoreland
- Millennium Heights
- Apes Hill Club
- Water Hall
- Heron Mill
- Turtleback Ridge
- Pine Commercial Development
- Bow Bells Estates
- Sandy Lane Estate
- South View Development
- Fort George Heights
We have a wide variety of premium properties that are great for developing, building a house, farming, and many other purposes. Our Caribbean land for sale is some of the nicest land you can buy anywhere in the world.
If you have land for sale in Barbados, and you need a realtor to list it, we can also help you with that too! Our site receives a high volume of traffic and we also conduct digital marketing through our many social media accounts.
If you would like to buy one of our properties, then you will be required to pay 10% as a deposit. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. These transactions are made with the help of attorneys, through the legal process that usually closes in 3-6 months or less. The service that we provide for land buyers is free. Land sellers pay our fees. Cash purchases for our Caribbean properties are an option. However, if you are not paying in cash, then you will need preapproval for a mortgage from a financial institution to be viewed as a legitimate buyer.
Other Ways We Can Help
We are experts in the Barbados real estate industry, and as such, we can give you great advice about attorneys, financing, surveying, insurance, and valuations.
If you are interested in buying or selling land in Barbados, we would love to speak with you. Please feel free to call us at
Who We Are
If home is indeed where the heart is, then Global Estate Agency has been the brokerage pulse of the Barbados luxury real estate market since 2003.View more
Why Choose Us
Global Estate Agency's Junior Sparks is the 2018 Agent of the Year | First-ever recipient of The George Ramsay Memorial Award via the Barbados Estate Agents and Valuers Association.
Global Estate Agency's Junior Sparks makes international TV debut in the popular US reality television series, HGTV House Hunters International. Season 151, Episode 3 - Seaside Villa vs Crash Pad in Barbados.
Global Estate Agency's Junior Sparks appears on the popular US reality television series, HGTV House Hunters International for the second time. Season 157, Episode 6 - Excess Baggage in Barbados.
Global Estate Agency has a stronghold on market tendencies, a well-established business model, and a long list of satisfied clients.
Strong marketing mediums to get your property in front of prospects that reside in Europe, USA, Canada, China and more.
Representing sellers, buyers, landlords and renters since 2003. Real estate brokerage is simply our passion!
Over 10,000 people connected to Global Estate Agency's social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Our sister company BarbadosExpatHomes.com focus on only the best rental properties for expats moving to Barbados and already living on island.
New website division launched for sought after properties for sale and rent, marketed exclusively by Barbados real estate mogul Junior Sparks. When you list your property with us exclusively, you get additional international marketing, aerial photography and website client login for 24/7 updates.
Over 300 Barbados property listings in our database and also we have access to over 100 external real estate agents' listings.